Area Of Interest
Structural Analysis, Concrete Technology, Soil Engineering
Prof. Purva S. Parekh
B.E. (Civil) from Shantilal Shah Engineering College, Bhavnagar
Post Diploma in Computer Application form Government Polytechnique, Ahmedabad
- Working as an Assistant Professor in Shantilal Shah Engineering College, Bhavnagar.
Skills and Knowledge
Tools & Technologies
Following courses are taught at undergraduate
Undergraduate (B. E.)
- Mechanics of Solids
- Geotechnics & Applied Geology
- Strength of Materials
- Structural Analysis - I
- Structural Analysis - II
- Structural Analysis - III
- Concrete Technology
- Soil Mechanics
- Disaster Management
- Foundation Engineering
- Repairs and Rehabilitation of Structures
- Project (Mentor)
Training And Workshop
- One Week Training on Core Teaching Skills organised by NITTR- Bhopal at Bhavsihji Polytechnique Institute, Bhavnagar during 12-02-2014 to 15-02-2014.
- Three days Karmyogi Residential Training for Quality Improvement Program in Technical Education - Swaminarayan Dham, Gandhinagar during 14-03-2014 to 16-03-2014.
- One Week Training on Research Potentials using MATLAB (STTP) - at Shantilal Shah Engineering College, Bhvangar during 15-06-2015 to 19-06-2015.
- Committee Member of Student Section Activity related to Civil Department
- Committee Member of PDDC Admission (Civil)
- Committee Member of Girl's Counselling
- Coordinator of Student Section Activity related to Civil Department
- Coordinator of Gtu Affiliation work of Applied Mechanics Department.
- Department Laboratory in charge of Soil Mechanics.
Professional Institution Memberships