Area Of Interest
- B.E. (Mechanical) from Shantilal Shah Engineering College, Bhavnagar with 74.50 %
- Working as an Assistant Professor at Shantilal Shah Engineering College, Bhavnagar from 17th November, 2009.
Skills and Knowledge
Skills and Knowledge
Interpersonal Skills :
- Public Speaking
Language Skills :
- Gujarati (Speak / Read / Write)
- Hindi (Speak / Read / Write)
- English (Speak / Read / Write)
Courses taught Under Graduate Level (B.E. Mechanical) :
- Power Plant Engineering
- Alternate Energy Sources
- Theory of Machine
- Disaster Management
- Mechanical Measurement and Metrology
- Engineering Economics and Management
- Manufacturing Processes - I
- Engineering Graphics
- Computer Programming and Utilisation
- Elements of Mechanical Engineering
- Design Engineering - I & II
Training and Workshop
STTPs / Workshops / Seminars / Conferences Attended
- Three days training on "Karmyogi Residential Training for Quality Improvement Programe in Technical Education" at Prena Dham, Junagadh.
- One week short term training program on "Product Design and Manufacturing Through Solidworks Software" at Shantilal Shah Engineering College, Bhavnagar.
- One week short term training program on "Product Design By Solidworks" at Shantilal Shah Engineering College, Bhavnagar.
- Two days workshop on "Design and Innovation" at IIT Gandhinagar.
- One day workshop on "MULTIVARIATE TECHNIQUES" at Shantilal Shah Engineering College, Bhavnagar.
- Two days workshop on "RESEARCH PAPER DRAFTING IN LATEX" at Shantilal Shah Engineering College, Bhavnagar.
- Two days workshop on "Exploring the Research Potential & Capabilities in the Field of Thermal Science" at Government Engineering College, Bhavnagar.
- ACCOUNT DUTY
- PDDC - MECHANICAL ADMISSION COMMITTEE MEMBER
- MECHANICAL STUDENTS' EXAM FORMS DISTRIBUTION & FEES COLLECTION.
- COLLEGE ANNUAL DAY FUNCTION & TECHNICAL EVENTS' CO COORDINATOR.
- INSTITUTE RELATED LEGAL ISSUES
- TIME TABLE COMMITTEE MEMBER
- SUBJECTS RELATED ALL TYPE OF DUTIES.
- NBA RELATED WORK
- AICTE DEPARTMENTAL WORK
- CONTINGENCY DUTIES
- STUDENT STAFF MONTHLY REPORTS
At Under Graduate Level guided more than 20 group of students in their Project work.
Professional Institution Membership
I have taken one expert lecture on "Orthographic Projection" of the subject Engineering Graphics at SSGEC, Bhavnagar.