B.E. (Civil),M.Tech (C.T.,Civil)
Area Of Interest
- M.Tech(Construction Technology-Civil Engineering) With 8.25 C.G.P.A.
- B.E. (Civil Engineering) With 7.04 C.G.P.A.
- Working as an Assistant Professor(Contractual) in Shantilal Shah Engineering College, Bhavnagar from 28th October, 2016.
Skills and Knowledge
Tools and Technology:
- Practicle Knowledge of Surveying, Building Construction and Concrete Work.
- Public Speaking
- Individual Counselling
Following courses are taught (Lecture and Laboratories) at undergraduate and PDDC.
1. Building Construction
2. Urban Transportation system
3. Elements of Civil Engineering
4. Advanced Construction and Equipment
5. Environmental Studies
6. Building & Town Planning
7. Construction Management
8. Water & Waste Water Engineering
9. Professional Practice & Valuation
1. Construction Management And Economics
2. Building and Town Planning
3. Dock Harbour and Airport
4. Engineering Geology
Training and Workshop
Portfolios in the Institute
1. MIS Coordinator.
2. Representation of department in GTU.
3. First Year Co-ordinator.
4. Student Section Work (Form, Hall Ticket & Mark sheet)
1. M.H.Rathod, Rihan Maaze (2016) “Behavior and Retrofitting of Beam using FRP Powder and FRP Sheet” IJSRD - International Journal for Scientific Research & Development| Vol. 4, Issue 03, 2016 | ISSN (online): 2321-0613 (766-768)
1. IDEAL HOME FOR PROGRESSIVE PEOPLE OF INDIA
2. SOIL POLLUTION
1. STUDY OF DIFFERENT METHOD FOR SOIL STABILIZATION PREVENTION OF FOUNDATION SETTTLEMENT
2. TO STUDY AND ANALYSIS BEHAVIOUR OF FIBER REINFORCED CONCRETE
3. APPLICATION OF FERRO CEMENT IN CONSTRUCTION
4. TO STUDY AND ANALYSIS OF FIBER REINFORCED POLYMER IN CONCRETE MIX AND REPAIR.
- ACADEMIC EXCELLENCE AWARD FOR FIRST RANK IN UNIVERSITY, UNIVERSITY RANKER OF 2015