Area Of Interest
Hydrology,irrigation and flood control
- M.E(Water Resource Management Engineering -Civil Engineering) From LDCE,Ahmedabad
- B.E. (Civil Engineering) From GEC,Bhavnagar
Portfolios in the Institute
2. Representation of department in GTU.
3. Training and placement Co-ordination.
4. Student Section Work ( Hall Ticket & Mark sheet).
- Working as an Assistant Professor(Contractual) in Shantilal Shah Engineering College, Bhavnagar from 5th November, 2016.
Skills and Knowledge
Tools and Technology:
- Practicle Knowledge of Surveying, Building Construction and Concrete Work.
- Public Speaking
- Individual Counselling
Following courses are taught (Lecture and Laboratories) at undergraduate and PDDC.
1. Building Construction
2. Urban Transportation system
3. Elements of Civil Engineering
4. Advanced Construction and Equipment
5. Environmental Studies
6. Building & Town Planning
7.Design of hydraulic structures
8. Railway bridge and tunnel engineering
1. Construction Management And Economics
2. Building and Town Planning
3. Dock Harbour and Airport
4. Engineering Geology
6.Design of hydraulic structures
7. Railway bridge and tunnel engineering
Training and Workshop
Professional Institution Membership