Area Of Interest
CLOUD COMPUTING, ENHANCED DATA STRUCUTRE & ALGORITHMS,NETWORK SECURITY
- Master of Computer Engineering (M.E.) from V V P Engineering College, Rajkot, Gujarat, India. (2011-2013).
- Bachelor of Information Technology (B.E.) from Dharmsinh nDesai University, Nadiad, Gujarat, India. (2005-2009)
- Currently working as an Assistant Professor at Shantilal Shah Engineering College in Information Technology Department - Bhavnagar since 1st September 2016.
- Worked as an Assistant Professor from 12- June- 2013 to 31 - Aug- 2016 in Computer Science Engineering Department, Labhubhai Trivedi Institute of Engineering and Technology, Rajkot, Gujarat, India.
- Worked as an Lecturer from 14 - Oct- 2010 to 12 - Sep - 2011 in Computer Science Engineering Department, Labhubhai Trivedi Institute of Engineering and Technology, Rajkot, Gujarat, India.
- Worked as an Lecturer from 15 - July- 2009 to 12 - Oct- 2010 in Information Technology Department, Noble Engineering College, Jungadh, Gujarat, India.
Skills and Knowledge
Interpersonal Skills :
Language Skills :
(Speak / Read / Write)
- Hindi (Speak
/ Read / Write)
- English (Speak
/ Read / Write)
Courses taught at Graduate Level (B.E. Information Technology) :
- Computer Programming & Utillization
- Data Strutures
- Operating Systems
- Computer Network
- Analysis and Design of Algorithms
- Cyber Security
- Object Oriented Programming using Java
- System Programming
- Mobile Computing & Wireless Communication
- Compiler Design
- Theory of Computation
- Cryptography & Network Security
Courses taught at Post Graduate Level (M.E.) :
- IoT Application and Communication Protocol
- Cloud Computing
- Digital Forensic
- Advance Algorithm
- Research Methodology & IPR
- IT Infrastructure Management
- Internetworking & Applications
- Wireless Sensor Network
Training and Workshops Attended
- One Week STTP on "Technology Vision : A Journey to Research for Electrical and Allied Branches of Engineering", Shantilal Shah Engineering College, Bhavnagar.
- One Week STTP on "Recent Trends and Advancement in ICT", Shantilal Shah Engineering College, Bhavnagar.
- Three Days Workshop on "Office Administration, Management and Good Governance", Shantilal Shah Engineering College, Bhavnagar.
- Three Days "International Faculty Development Program", Shantilal Shah Engineering College, Bhavnagar.
- Three Days Workshop on " Flipped Learning : Re-imagine Learning", Shantilal Shah Engineering College, Bhavnagar.
- Two Days Workshop on "Monitoring cyclones through remote sensing with special emphasis on gujarat cost", GIDM, Gandhinagar.
- Student Section
- Wifi Committee
- Namo Wifi Nodal officer
- Time Table Coordinator
- Wifi coordinator
- VC & Inspection data preparation.
- GTU detail uploading
- Staff & Student activities
- Guided 7 Post Graduate Students in their Research Work.
1." A Survey on Different Workflow Scheduling Algorithm in Cloud Computing",International journal of scientific computing,December 2012.
2. "Pre-emptable Shortest Job Next Scheduling in Private Cloud Computing", Journal of information knowledge & Research in computer Engineering, January 2013.
3. "Enhancement in Execution Time and Resource Utilization using Scheduling in Cloud Computing", International Journal of Advance Research in Engineering, Science & Technology, April 2016.
4. "Improvement in Overall Response Time in Closest data center allocation in cloud computing using Cloud Analyst tool", International Journal of Advance Research in Engineering, Science & Technology, April 2016.
5. "A Novel Approach of Automatic Rotameter reading using OpenCV", International Journal of Advance Engineering & Research Development,, April 2018.
6. "A Survey on IoT Based Intelligent Surveillance and Alert System with Fault Prediction,", Journal of Emerging Technologies and Innovative Research, April 2019.
7. "Comparative Survey of Digital Image Steganography Spatial Domain Techniques.", International Conference on Data Science & Intelligent Applications. January 2020.
- At Graduate Level guided more than 20 group of students in their Project work.
Professional Institution Membership
- No Lectures delivered yet.