Area Of Interest
ANALOG & DIGITAL ELECTRONICS, MICROWAVE ENGG.
- DESIGNATION:ASSISTANT PROFESSOR
- QUALIFICATION:MASTER OF ENGINEERING IN ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION
- EXPERIENCE : 8 YEARS
- AREA OF INTEREST: ANALOG COMMUNICATION, OPTICAL COMMUNICATION, MICROWAVE ENGG.
of Electronics and Communication Engineering (M.E.) from SVIT College of
Engineering, affiliated with Gujarat Technology University, Gujarat, India, with 8.96 CPI.
- Bachelor of Electronics
and Communication Engineering (B.E.) from Government Engineering
College, Bhavnagar, affiliated with Bhavnagar University, Gujarat,
India, with 80.56%.
Teaching :8 Years
Skills & Knowledge
Tools and Technologies:
- English (Speak/Read/Write)
- Hindi (Speak/Read/Write)
- Gujarati (Speak/Read/Write)
- Microwave Engg.
- Antenna & wave Propagation
- Optical Communication
- Basic Electronics
- Circuit & network
STTPs / Workshops / Seminars / Conferences Attended
- Two Weeks Induction Phase 1 Training, NITTTR, Ahemedabad.
- one week Training “Evolutionary Trends in Signal Processing and Wireless Communication” ,IITRAM, Maninagar, Ahemedabad
Portfolios in the Institute
1.finishing school coordinator
2.final year student coordinator
3.100 point activity coordinator
4. Dept. library
5. Dept. website coordinator
1. “Design of passive RF beam forming network for wireless LAN application” ,2012 1st International Conference on Emerging Technology Trends in Electronics, Communication & Networking ,IEEE Conferences
2. “OPTIMUM DESIGN OF MICROSTRIP BASED BUTTLER MATRIX FOR WIRELESS COMMUNICATION”, “Power systems, Embedded systems, Power electronics, Communication,Control and Instrumentation” PEPCCI-2012,SVIT,Vasad.
3."Design and Analysis of a Passive Beam Forming Network Using or Wi – Fi Application”, National Conference on Recent Advances in Communication, Control and Computing Technology", IEEE SCET,SB,RACCCT 12, 29-30 March, 2012, Surat , India
Professional institution membership