Area Of Interest
Structural Analysis Design of Structures Geotechnical Engineering Concrete Technology
Skills and Knowledge
Design of Reinforced Concrete Buildings and Design of Steel Structures
Tools & Technologies
Programming of FORTRAN
1. Lecturer in Applied Mechanics at Shantilal Shah Engineering College, Bhavnagar, Gujarat, India. From 28/02/1995 TO 10/12/2003.
2. Assistant Professor (Associate Professor) in Applied Mechanics at L.D. College of Engineering College, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India. From 11/12/2003 TO 06/10/2006.
3. Associate Professor in Applied Mechanics at Shantilal Shah Engineering College, Bhavnagar, Gujarat, India. From 07/10/2006 TO continue.
M.E. (Civil with Specialization in
Structural Engineering) from University of Roorkee.
B.E. (Civil) from M. S. University, Baroda
Following courses are taught at undergraduate
Undergraduate (B. E.)
- Mechanics of Solids
- Structural Analysis - I
- Structural Analysis - II
- Elementary Structural Design
- Design of Steel Structures
- Design of R. C. C. Structure
- Repair & Rehabilitation of Structures
- Strength of Materials
- Project (Mentor)
Institute Level :
- Gymkhana vice president
- Account Officer
- Member of Housekeeping Committee
Department Level :
- Head of Applied Mechanics Department
M.V. and Londhe R.S. (2017), “Effect of Construction Load on RC Floor
Slab”, Journal of Construction Engineering, Technology & Management
(National Journal), New Delhi, Vol.07, No. 02, pp.41– 49.
M.V. and Londhe R.S. (2018),”Progressive and Staged Analysis of RC
Building Frame”, Journal of Construction Engineering, Technology &
Management (National Journal), New Delhi, Vol.08, No. 01, pp.15 – 19.
- Life member Indian Society for Technical Education